CALIF 25 CE Package #2: DBC Approved 25 CEs
Updated March 2022
Package #2 - 25 CEs | $99. Best value for California dental license renewal.
California dentists can take up to 25 CEs with self-study online courses. RDHs & RDAs can take up to 12.5 CEs online and we offer a 13 CE package for RDHs & RDAs.IMPORTANT: Only 8 credit hours (CEs) per day are allowed per the Dental Board of California per Title 16 Calif Code of Regulations Sections 1016 and 1017. Your use of MyDentalCE.com courses means you agree to abide by DBC regulations, and you shall hold MDC harmless and not liable for any issues that may arise with non-compliance to DBC regulations by taking more than 8 hours CE per day.
Package courses include 2021 mandated & updated versions:
- Infection Control OSHA Focus | DBC Approved 2021 (2 CEs)
- Calif Dental Practice Act | DBC Approved 2021 (2 CEs)
- Radiation Safety FDA Guidelines (3 CEs)
- Medical Emergency Management (3 CEs)
- Opioid Overview & Guidelines for Pain Management (3 CEs)
- Medical Error Prevention (2 CEs)
- Tuberculosis Overview: Clinical Manifestations, Diagnosis, and Patient Management (2 CEs)
- Infection Control in Dental Settings: CDC Current Guidelines (4 CEs)
- Nitrous Oxide Clinical Review (4 CEs)
We can customize your choices too. Send us an email: CEsupport@mydentalce.com
California Registered Provider #5100 - Board approved Calif courses in 2021 for a 3-year term. Academy of General Dentistry PACE national provider #373218.