FLORIDA VALUE PACKAGE | 25 CEs with Core
PACKAGE: Florida Dental Professionals | DDS, RDH
25 CE credit hours: Best FLORIDA value. All courses updated in 2021. Academy of General Dentistry recognized provider #373218 & accredited provider in Florida #50-19593 and all 50 states. Core courses for Florida updated in 2021-2022. Learning objectives listed in each course. You will need to self-report to CE Broker using their "free" account.
- Infection Control OSHA 2022 | 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
- Opioids & Pain Management NEW | 3 Credit Hours )3 CEs)
- Human Trafficking - 2 credit hours (2 CEs)
Bloodborne Pathogens - NEW | 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
- Diabetes Management: Interdisciplinary Approach - 4 Credit Hours (4 CEs)
- Domestic Violence & Identifying Abuse with Florida Law | 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs) *Florida board mandated
- HIV / AIDS Clinical Review & Florida 2 CE credit hours (2 CEs) *Florida board mandated
- Medical Emergencies Management | 3 Credit Hours (3 CEs)
- Medical Error Prevention: Risk Management | 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs) **Florida board mandated
- Tuberculosis & FL Public Health | 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
- HIPAA Review - required annually |1 Credit Hour (1 CE)
MyDentalCE.com accepts no commercial support for any of our courses. All sources/editors/authors for all MDC courses have signed conflict of interest declarations on file at MyDentalCE.com.