FLORIDA Package with Core Courses | Approved Provider | 12 CEs
12 CEs Updated for 2017-18 renewal cycle: Core courses for Florida included along with a different set of electives.
- HIV / AIDs Clinical Review 2017 - 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
- Domestic Violence & Florida Law 2017 - 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
- Medical Error Prevention: Risk Management 2017 - 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
- Infection Control in Dental Settings: New CDC 2016 Guidelines – 4 Credit Hours (4 CEs)
- Tuberculosis Overview: Clinical Manifestations, Diagnosis, and Patient Management – 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
Academy of General Dentistry recognized provider #373218 & recognized provider in Florida #50-19593 and all 50 states. Custom packages are happily available for our Florida customers. 10% discount for group order of 3 or more. If you want a custom package, please email us your course requests: CEsupport@mydentalce.com and we will set you up. Suitable for all members of the dental team. Courses are also available individually. 100% Satisfaction & Fast Certificate upon course completion.