FLORIDA DENTAL PACKAGE: 25 CE Credits | Dentists, RDH | with Core
25 CE credit hours: Best FLORIDA value - 9 current courses, only $99. Academy of General Dentistry recognized provider #373218 & accredited provider in Florida #50-19593 and all 50 states. Questions? Email: CEsupport@mydentalce.com Fast & friendly customer service. Core courses for Florida updated in 2017.
- Infection Control in the Dental Setting: CDC Updates 2016 | 4 Credit Hours (4 CEs)
- Diabetes Management: Interdisciplinary Approach - 4 Credit Hours (4 CEs)
- HIV / AIDS Clinical Review & Florida Update 2 CE credit hours (2 CEs) *Florida
- Medical Emergencies Management - 3 Credit Hours (3 CEs)
- Medical Error Prevention: Risk Management - 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs) *Florida
- Oral Pathology Review - 4 Credit Hours (4 CEs)
- Local Anesthetics Review - 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
- Domestic Violence & Identifying Abuse with Florida Law - 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs) *Florida
- Tuberculosis Overview in Clinical Settings | Associated Oral Path - 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
Super value: 25 Credit Hours (25 CE) | Only $99 | Current Materials including Florida Law where required.