PACKAGE #2: Online Dental Self-study New Courses for 2017 | 25 CEs
25 CEs: Best value - 9 current courses, only $99. And we can customize the package for you too. Academy of General Dentistry provider in all 50 states (#373218). Questions? Email: CEsupport@mydentalce.com Fast & friendly customer service. Core courses include (substitutions OK--just email us your desired changes and we'll send you the exact courses you want).
IMPORTANT: Many state dental boards limit the number of CEs allowed per day to 8 credit hours. We strongly advise that no one take more than 8 CEs for credit per day.
- Infection Control OSHA Focus- 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
- Diabetes Dental Management: An Interdisciplinary Approach – 4 Credit Hours (4 CEs)
- HIV / AIDS Clinical Review -2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
- Medical Emergencies Management- 3 Credit Hours (3 CEs)
- Medical Error Prevention: Risk Management- 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
- Oral Pathology Review- 4 Credit Hours (4 CEs)
- Local Anesthetics Review- 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
- Tuberculosis Overview: Clinical Manifestations, Diagnosis, and Patient Management – 2 Credit Hours (2 CEs)
- Infection Control in Dental Settings: New CDC 2016 Guidelines – 4 Credit Hours (4 CEs)