PACKAGE for Dentists Self-study General Electives | 26 CEs
IMPORTANT: Many state dental boards limit the number of CEs allowed per day to 8 credit hours. We strongly advise that no one take more than 8 CEs for credit per day.
Package courses Include:
- Infection Control OSHA Focus (2 CEs)
- Diabetes Dental Management: An Interdisciplinary Approach (4 CEs)
- HIV / AIDS Clinical Review (2 CEs)
- Medical Emergencies Management (3 CEs)
- Medical Error Prevention: Risk Management (2 CEs)
- Oral Pathology Review (4 CEs)
- Local Anesthetics Review (2 CEs)
- Opioids Best Practices & Pain Management (3 CEs)
- CDC Infection Control Summary Current Guidelines (4 CEs)
Learning objectives are listed within each course.
Questions? FAST response: MyDentalCE@gmail.com
MyDentalCE.com accepts no commercial or other monetary support for any of our courses or business operations. We are dedicated to evidence-based and bias-free information in our courses. Our administrative staff, editors, and faculty have signed conflict of interest declarations on file at MyDentalCE.com. ADA CERP Nationally Recognized Provider and Academy of General Dentistry nationally approved CE provider (#373218) in all states (except for New York Infection Control 4 CE initial registration course). California RP #5100.