PACKAGE #1 | 25 CEs | General Electives
PACKAGE #2 | 25 CEs | General Electives for Self-study 2019
9 current courses. And we can customize the package for you too. Academy of General Dentistry provider in all 50 states (#373218). Questions? Email: CEsupport@mydentalce.com Fast & friendly customer service. Core courses include (substitutions OK--just email us your desired changes and we'll send you the courses you want).
IMPORTANT: Many state dental boards limit the number of CEs allowed per day to 8 credit hours. We strongly advise that no one take more than 8 CEs for credit per day.
Learning objectives are listed within each course.
- Infection Control OSHA Focus (2 CEs)
- Diabetes Dental Management: An Interdisciplinary Approach (4 CEs)
- HIV / AIDS Clinical Review (2 CEs)
- Medical Emergencies Management (3 CEs)
- Medical Error Prevention: Risk Management (2 CEs)
- Oral Pathology Review (4 CEs)
- Local Anesthetics Review (2 CEs)
- Tuberculosis Overview: Clinical Manifestations, Diagnosis, and Patient Management (2 CEs)
- CDC Infection Control Summary Current Guidelines (4 CEs)