PACKAGE: Wisconsin Dentists 2017 | 25 CEs
- Infection Control in the Dental Setting: CDC 2016 Updated Guidelines with Office Checklists (4 CEs)
- Bloodborne Pathogens Standard Annual Review (2 CEs)
- Medical Emergencies Management Review - new material (3 CEs)
- Medical Error Prevention: Risk Management (2 CEs)
- Oral Pathology Review (4 CEs)
- Local Anesthetic Review (2 CEs)
- Diabetes Management: An Interdisciplinary Approach (4 CEs)
- Nitrous Oxide OSHA Focus | Clinical Review (4 CEs)
*Note CPR / AED training counts toward total CE of 30 required credit hours but must be taken hands-on by a certified trainer.
Questions? Call our office or email for prompt response. Office and group discounts are available.