HIPAA Review with TX HB300 for Texas Dental Staff: 1 CE
HIPAA Review with Section on Texas HB300 for Dental Staff
Credit hours/CE: 1
MaryLou Austin, RDH, MS, Health Science Editor
Michelle Jameson, MA, Health Science Editor
- Understand the role of HIPAA & HITECH regulations in the clinical dental setting.
- Know policies and practical ways to implement a HIPAA program.
- Understand the penalties for violation of HIPAA regulations.
- Be able to explain to patients about options and their rights.
- Know the differences in HIPAA for the state of Texas
This course is designed to be a strong introduction and training vehicle for all members of the professional dental staff in the state of Texas. Dental employers need comprehensive policies in place to protect their patients and to reduce liability. This course is suitable for all members of the dental team but is not a substitute for a comprehensive program as recommended by the ADA or individual state dental boards.
MyDentalCE.com accepts no commercial support for any of our courses. All sources/editors/authors for all MDC courses have signed conflict of interest declarations on file at MyDentalCE.com.
(SEARCH HIPPA - common misspelling)
Texas HB 300