CALIF 25 CE PACKAGE #1: DBC Approved 25 CEs
Updated March 2022 - New Electives
Package #1 - 25 CEs for $99. Best value for California dental license renewal. All courses current for 2022. California dentists can take up to 25 CEs with self-study online courses. RDHs & RDAs can take up to 12.5 CEs online--we offer a 13 CE package for RDHs & RDAs.
Package courses include mandated & updated versions for:
- Infection Control OSHA Focus | DBC Approved 2022 (2 CEs)
- Calif Dental Practice Act | DBC Approved 2022 (2 CEs)
- Opioid Overview & Guidelines for Pain Management | (3 CEs)
- Oral Pathology Review (4 CEs)
- Medical Emergency Management (3 CEs)
- Diabetes: An Interdisciplinary Approach (4 CEs)
Local Anesthetic Review (2 CEs)
Bloodborne Pathogens Standard Review (2 CEs)
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for DDS (2 CEs)
HIPAA Review for Dental Staff (1 CE)
IMPORTANT: Only 8 credit hours (CEs) per day are allowed per the Dental Board of California per Title 16 Calif Code of Regulations Sections 1016 and 1017. Your use of MyDentalCE.com courses means you agree to abide by DBC regulations, and you shall hold MDC harmless and not liable for any issues that may arise with non-compliance with DBC regulations by taking more than 8 hours CE per day.
We can customize your choices too. Send us an email: CEsupport@mydentalce.com